Welcome to our new 1st MS website!
You may have our previous site cached in your computer. So, please reboot your computer or mobile device and enter through the new site: 1stMS.com.
Alternatively, you can go to the top of this page and click on any of the sections to find what you need. Please use our site navigation or search box at the top of the page to find the page you were seeking.
If you arrived through your bookmarks or favorites, please update them with the new page URL.
So what's the BIG difference between credit unions and banks?
Credit unions are member-owned - If YOU are a member, you own part of the credit union!
Credit unions are NOT-for-profit - This means that any profits that a credit union makes go to HIGHER dividends and LOWER interest rates for our members! We are also run by Volunteer Board Members.
Credit unions strive on "People Helping People" - Credit unions have your best interest at heart and work with you to find the correct products that suit you. We also love helping you SAVE that hard earned money!
Who is eligible to be an owner of 1st MS Federal Credit Union?
Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in Lauderdale or Clarke Counties.
Family members of these persons are also eligible.
How can I become an owner?
- Stop in 1st MS and fill out an application.
- Upon completion you will be required to sign a membership card and deposit $35 dollars to start an account.
- You must keep a minimum balance of $25 on deposit in order to keep your account open.
- Once a Member, Always a Member - The charter provides that a member of 1st Mississippi Federal Credit Union is always a member as long as membership is maintained by keeping at least twenty-five ($25) on deposit. This applies even if you change employment.
Your Path to a Bright Financial Future Begins Here…
With GreenPath, you have free access to money management and financial education services.
GreenPath is a non-profit company that partners with you to achieve your financial goals.
You can receive assistance with:
• Personal and family budgeting
• Understanding your credit report and how to improve your score
• Money management
• Debt repayment
• Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure and repossession
CALL TOLL- FREE 877-337-3399 TODAY
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THEIR WEBSITE